How To Find Us
Ride with MTA
- For detailed travel information, visit mta.info.
- For customized travel information use TripPlanner+.
- No. 1, 2, 3, or 4 up Madison Ave.
- No. 1, 2, 3, or 5 down Fifth Ave.
- No. to 33rd St. or 42nd St./Grand Central Station
- No. , , , , or to
42nd St./Grand Central Station
Hours & Admission
Closed Labor Day: Monday, September 7, 2015.
Monday – Saturday, 11 am – 10 pm; Sunday, 11 am – 5 pm
Scandinavia House is wheelchair accessible.
Except where noted, photography for personal use is allowed with hand-held cameras and available light or electronic flash attachments. Tripods and lights may not be used. Reproduction or sale of photographs is not allowed without the permission of The American-Scandinavian Foundation.
No flash photography is allowed in the 3rd Floor Gallery.
|To reserve tickets for programs:||Only ASF Members may reserve film tickets:|
|T: 212.847.9740||T: 212.847.9746|
|For reservations to Smörgås Chef @ Scandinavia House:|